Duets Time – the Fella’s Edition!
Whether it’s for us gals who can’t get enough of all the neutral/Tomboy inspired colors, or if you are looking for the perfect color to knit for your Fella, or if you’re a Fella who knits (fantastic!!) …. these colors are for you! We love the tonal semi-solids on their own, but we adore how they play so nicely with the broodier Small Batch colors (Stuart, Frasier, and Hamish…I’m looking at you!). We’ve brought out some of the oldies but goodie Fellas, as well as other colorways that accent the Fellas beautifully and, don’t forget that there will be the brand new Mystery guys included as well!
- Bello DK
- Primo Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Tuesday, October 16th at 8PM EDT and again on Wednesday, October 17th at NOON EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of November 7th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Please keep in mind that each order for the Fellas Duet will consist of 2 skeins of yarn. For example, if your order quantity is 2, you will receive 4 skeins of yarn consisting of 2 skeins of each color in the Duet, and so on.
- Please note: Stuart, Frasier, Hamish, and Glen will not be available on Oxford, Scholar or Traveler Sport
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Do you want some brights to go with those Fellas perhaps? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.