Who’s ready for a Customer Appreciation Part Two update?! Well, we certainly are! You guys are just simply the best! To say we were bowled over by your wishes is an understatement, and it warms our hearts to continue ticking things off the wishlist for you!
With this go ‘round we are delighted to be bringing you The Cowl! There is nothing more satisfying than an easy-to-knit, beautiful-to-wear, luxuriously soft accessory. The Cowl made its appearance at VKLive in NYC and due to overwhelmingly popular demand, here is the “recipe” for this chic little piece. Held triple-stranded with one worsted weight and two fingering weight yarns, the possibilities are truly endless. Subtle shaping is achieved using three different needle sizes and our sample was knit until we ran out of yarn, so have fun with this little cowl! The pattern is free and oh so gratifying to knit…cowls for everyone!
Shown above are The Cowl Kits No 1, No 3, and No 10.
Also, if you missed it, we are proud to direct your attention to the Spring issue of Interweave Knits. Anne Jones’s Geranium Shawl is a featured design. To celebrate this stunner we are including both Bello Fingering and Fantoosh if you would like to knit your own!
Geranium Shawl, designed by Anne Jones. Knit Plucky Bello in color Fantoosh.
Photo credit: Interweave and Harper Point Photography
We invite you to join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, February 10th at 8:00 pm EST, going through Monday, February 11th while supplies last. Please note that certain bases may sell out quickly. If you are new to our updates and have any trouble at all with the ordering process, we are here and happy to help! Please email us at customerservice@
Available Kits for The Cowl:
- Groovy, Baby
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Primo DK
- Snug Worsted
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, February 10th at 8:00 pm EST, going through Monday, February 11th while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of March 11th. For administrative purposes your shipping label may be created an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take 4 business days for all orders to leave the barn.
- Please Note: There will be a few things not available across all the bases offered. For these items you will find additional drop-down menus. For example: the following colors will NOT be available on Snug and Snug Worsted: Aunt Bootsie, Cement Mixer, Coral Gables, Fantoosh, Hopscotch, Neon Sign, Rainbow Puddles, Urban Jungle.
- For administrative purposes, The Cowl color kits will only be available in the base combination of Halo Worsted and Phoebe. There is a chart provided to help with the yardage needed for other base combinations. The colorways in this update are also available in single skein quantities for making kits of your choice.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.