I am woefully behind in blogging so I’ll combine Plucky Retreat recap (in photos) with a contest. Works for me!
Mikan Snood in Plucky Traveler Aran (Fat Fish Blue) and a darling crochet sample baby blanket in Primo Worsted & Sweater combo. Please, PLEASE do not be afraid to mix bases. The texture and color juxtaposition is fantastic!
Our very own Dutch Princess (a.k.a. the welcoming committee)~
Knitting and dance instructor all in one!
Everything and the kitchen (or the bathroom) sink!
Elmer T and Jennifer. Oh my stars you have to see her dress knit out of Primo Sport. It’s amazing!
The dismantling crew having breakfast
Dismantling is a messy biz
Packed up… planning ahead…. and headed home (or back on the road)…
Lorilee, Fiona & Ann. You guys are just simply the best (que Tina). We couldn’t have had the weekend without you. And to all the attendee’s…. the full retreater’s, the NORAS and visitors alike. Thank you from the very depths of our hearts for making the trek to Michigan to make the retreat the rollicking good time that it was. The second annual Plucky Knitter Retreat was a huge success – because of you!
So, about that contest!?! It’s a Plucky blog party…. Contest time!
- What’s your favorite joke? Let’s keep it clean… cheeky but clean is good, really good!
- Karaoke Song?
- Guilty Pleasure? (again, see joke)
- Picture of your pet in one of your knitted FO’s? Share it with us!
- Got a funny photo bomb? We’d love to see it!
- Stump us! Send us your favorite trivia question. We are serious trivia junkies here at the studio. It get’s ugly!
- It’s Spring. What’s your favorite asparagus or strawberry recipe?
- What are you knitting right this minute? We want to know?!
It’s the all-inclusive Plucky contest. So many winners! We will be giving away a set of Herdy mugs (adorable!) as well as a skein of all the new colorways and a sweater quantity to the winner(s). There will be no less than ten winners so post away! The grand prize winner will receive the set of Herdy mugs and a Plucky sweater quantity of their choice. Contest entries open until Friday, May 17th at Noon Eastern. Winners will be announced later that day.