This will put a spring in your step!
It’s here, it’s here!! Well, that is what the calendar says anyway…. Spring has sprung and we couldn’t be happier! Warmer weather (it’s on its way, I just know it), longer days, flowers in bloom, strawberries, asparagus and, of course, sandal weather! In any case, we are so excited to usher in this season with our latest crop of new colorways as well as the April color of the month – the always springy Fondant, sure to put a spring in your step!
With this update, we begin saying goodbye to Plucky Lace. Lace will be on sale for $19/skein while supplies last! That’s 750 yards of luscious lace weight, fabulous on it’s own or held double with any of your favorite Plucky bases all of $19 per skein!
- Lodge Worsted
- Ox 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Snug Fingering
- Traveler Sport
- Please join us, Sunday, April 9th at 8:00 PM and again Monday, April 10th at 9:00 AM EDT, on the Plucky Blog for the pre-order update.
- This pre-order update will ship on April 21.
- Fondant is 17% off all month long.
- Fondant Lace is $19/skein
- If you have something in mind that you had hoped to see be, sure to pop over into the Wishlist thread in our Ravelry group; we’ll accommodate as many wishes as we can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.