September is here and that means the most glorious time of the year is coming…Fall! For September’s Color of the Month, we chose a classic Plucky color beloved by so many, and perfect for the change in seasons…Barn Door! It’s a fantastic deep and broody red, yet, it seems to almost sparkle at the same time!
Barn Door is truly stunning across all of the Plucky bases, so, for this first installment, all of the available Plucky bases you shall have! And, how’s this for big news?! Loopdeloo is back in the house, woohoo!! With a blend of 60/25/15 baby suri alpaca and cashmere looped in and out of a silk chain, this base is so ridiculously fun and unique! Whether it’s used on its own, or with another Plucky base, it’s perfect for accessories or simple stockinette sweaters. Trust us, this thick and thin yarn makes fabulously textured fabric!
- Cambridge 2.0
- Groovy, Baby!
- Lodge Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Aran
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Worsted
- Sweater Aran
- Traveler DK
- Please join us starting Friday, September 1st at 5:00 pm EDT and going through the long weekend to Monday, September 4th at 5:00 pm on the Plucky Blog – or while supplies last!
- This pre-order update will ship on or before October 3rd. Please note, we ship in waves and it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, shipping labels may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn.
- Barn Door will be available across all of the listed bases, however, the 17% discount only applies to the following bases: Cachet, Cambridge(s), Crew(s), Feet, Lodge(s), Nifty, Oxford(s), Primo(s), Scholar(s), Snug(s), Sweater(s) and Traveler(s).
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.