Back To School!
It’s Here!! Back to School season is upon us! It’s that magical time of year. Dry, crisp, cool air…the slightest change in the leaves…and, best of all, around these parts it’s time for all the knitwear! So, my friends, it’s time to get your knit on!! To inspire you, we’ve put together a spectacular lineup of colorways, including two new Small Batch colors!
Ok, are you ready for the a big reveal?! We are so happy to be welcoming Spiffy Lace to the Plucky lineup! Holey moley, you guys, this stuff is ah-mazing! With a blend of 63.37 Cashmere and Silk, and 765 yards, it’s buttery soft, yet has that touch of silk to give it the loveliest sheen and the perfect amount of structure. It positively begs to be knit into lacy shawls and whisper soft sweaters. Then, there’s my personal favorite way to use it…hold it with other bases and make a truly custom fabric where it’s all about the texture!
- Lodge Worsted
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0
- Spiffy Lace
- Sweater Aran
- Traveler DK
- Please join us, Sunday, September 10th at 8:00 pm EDT, and again, Monday, September 11th at Noon EDT on the Plucky Blog.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship on or before October 10th. Please note, once an update begins to ship, it can take up to 4 business days for it to leave the barn. For administrative purposes shipping labels may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn.
- Spiffy Lace is $58 per skein.
- Barn Door will be available across all of the listed bases, however, the 17% discount only applies to the following bases: Cachet, Feet, Lodge, Oxford, Primo(s), Scholar, Sweater(s) and Traveler(s).
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.