First of all, thank you guys SO much for joining us this past Friday! Was that fun, or what?! In fact, it was so fun, we think the weekend festivities need to continue on through Monday to ease us right on into the week after a long holiday weekend!
What can you expect to see? Here’s just a few things we have up our sleeves and who knows what else:
FREE SHIPPING on all DOMESTIC orders
and FREE SHIPPING on orders of
$75 or more INTERNATIONALLY!!!
- Winter QPP! With winter right around the corner, it’s that time, again. Time to pre-order your favorites from this palette! How fun will these colors be on some of the new bases?! Hibernation and Parka…I’m looking at you!
- Luxe Club sign-ups! Yep, that’s right! Friday was Classics and now it’s Luxe’s turn! If seeing the last few installments of this Club has given you a case of the “I really gotta have that”, now’s your chance! Remember, the Luxe Club lets you have a little bit of luxury delivered to your door every 2 months, with the payments broken up affordably into 2 payments.
- One hit wonders! Yes, there will be one hits across the bases from fingering weight on up! Plus, Bungalow One Hits!
An important note: Since all of the yarn available in Monday’s update (and all other subsequent Ready To Ship or Instant Gratification updates) has been carefully inventoried, dyed, and is ready to be shipped, we will no longer be able to accommodate requests for cancellations or changes of orders. Please be absolutely certain that you fully intend to purchase and receive any yarn you check-out with from the update. It is administratively very difficult and impedes shipping times to allow for these changes. Thank you for your understanding!
If there is something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we possibly can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.