It’s been a solid few weeks of strolling memory lane up, down and back again, and oh, what a stroll it’s been! So, we think it’s high time we do the same through bases, colors and patterns! This special offering will feature a selection of Sarah and my number one picks through the years. In addition to an outstanding list of colors and bases, we’re delighted to shine the spotlight on some all-time pattern fav’s!
We are spreading the pattern love and offering mystery kits for all of these highlighted patterns. And, if a total mystery is not your thing…no worries! You will be able to pick your base and there will be a few color categories to choose from. These will include Total Mystery, Brights, Neutrals and Soft Mid-Tones. Yep, a little something for everyone!
Available Pattern Kits!
- Beau DK
- Bello DK
- Halo Worsted
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Solo DK
- Spiffy Lace
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Saturday, April 27th at NOON EDT, going through Monday, April 29th, while supplies last!
- This is a dyed-to-order update and will ship the week of June 3rd. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Color Restrictions: Smokey Mountain Rain and Rainbow Puddles will not be available on Snug Fingering, Snug Worsted, Oxford, Scholar, Lodge Worsted, Traveler or Tweed. Powdered Sugar, Twill, and Happily will not be available on Scholar, Oxford, Traveler or Tweed.
Hayley and the Crew
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.