How about a little luxury at a special price?!?
Happy Fri-yay friends!! How does a little luxury at a fantastic, jaw dropping price sound? Too good to be true? No way, it’s as true as my love for coffee, cashmere and my pups!
Ok, first some sad news…Cambridge 1.0 and 2.0 are being discontinued. But, we promise that it’s for new and better things to come. We have some pretty exciting things happening behind the scenes, and, quite simply we just have to make some room at the Plucky Barn. So, that means some good news for you guys!! Cambridge 1.0 and 2.0 will be on sale all weekend (while supplies last!) for $16 per skein…yep, that’s half off!!! We have chosen a very special color palette for this sale, and they are all brilliant on these two bases! The four brand new colorways joining the party were developed specifically with these bases in mind, and boy howdy, are they ever the cat’s pajamas on these bases! With its luxury fiber content (75.25 merino, cashmere) and special spin, not to mention the specialized color palette chosen for this update, you are all set to have some exceptionally fun, show-stopping and useful FO’s! But, you might be wondering, what you to knit?!
1. Please join us, on the Plucky Blog, starting at 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, September 15th and going through the weekend while supplies last!
2. Please note, once an update begins shipping, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. This is a pre-order update and will ship on or before October 12th.
Have a great weekend!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.